Tuesday 12 February 2013

Twitter vs. Zombies using Popcorn

I had a few false starts with this software, probably because I was trying something new for me (I did send a tweet for help!) but in the end I think this is a pretty good movie/story. Would I use popcorn again? I expect so. I can see it being K-12 friendly as well (with a well thought out wiki for support).

Here is the link to the original video which I thought was fun and a good choice as a base. And here is my popcorn as my ode to Twitter vs Zombies 2.0.

Unfortunately for all of you I haven't finished mining my zombie experience so you'll just have to sit back and enjoy (or not!)

2 comments:

  1. You are new master of the thriller industry! Oh Gosh!
    Very scared Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Deb! My boys liked it. They thought it was "cute".

    ReplyDelete