Thursday 7 February 2013

It's a Wonderful Life, Barbie!

A six word story too!

So Tuesday's Daily create on DS106 was to make a film of my favourite line in a movie. I decided to take Ken and Barbie out for a stroll again but I had a problem. Ken has no clothes and I didn't have time to go shopping for a trench coat ( I was thinking 'Casablanca'). So instead I chose 'It's a Wonderful Life' with a little role reversal. I also added Buffalo Gals at the beginning Rhonda Jessen!

At this rate I am going to end up reverting to my childhood! ( Not that I had a Barbie. I had Midge, Barbie's friend.) Where's the Kleenex? I need to make a Barbie dress!

1 comment:

  1. Karen,
    You are an awesome an storyteller!
    I need Kleenex but for my tears of emotion to see how much fun creativity can bring about.
    And I also share this feeling that I am playing like I used to do when I was a kid.
    Lovely friend, keep creating stories please! Chicken soup for the soul.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete